Thursday, December 28

Uneventful

I think I experienced the most low key, uneventful birthday of my life. I didn't take in a movie. I didn't go to lunch or dinner. I didn't do anything special. I spent most of the day bargain shopping for computer and camcorder accessories. After several hours of price comparisions I finally bought RAM and a firewire pci card; and installing both on my computer was the highlight of the day. Ho hum! It sure doesn't seem like I had a birthday. Considering I didn't plan a dinner or something I guess the day was exactly what I wanted the day to be - uneventful. I don't know. I doubt I'll look back on this birthday, in years to come, and be able to recall anything memorable about this day. After I've had a few days to process it, I'll be able to decide whether or not uneventful birthdays are a good thing or bad thing for me.

7 comments:

chele said...

Happy Belated B-day. I'm sure the day was exactly how you wanted it. I use my b-day as a day to celebrate ME ... and that is usually uneventful but fun nonetheless.

ShellyP said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

African girl, American world said...

Ima need you to annouce your birthday next time. *hmph*
I could have bugged your ass all day with corny birthday stuff.
Happy Belated birthday love! Now go get you an apple pie and celebrate.

kathi said...

I know I'm boring as hell, but that sounded like a good day to me.

Happy belated!

Khristi Lauren said...

happy belated! i'm wondering how mine will be. it's the 13th

SP said...

Happy belated b-day. I wish I had known in advance. I would have gotten you something from asia! ;o) It sounds like you spent the day just as you wanted to. Did you decide if it was a good one or a bad one yet?

Rose said...

Happy B-lated birthday Shawn