After enduring 5 days on the Master Cleanse aka the Lemonade Diet, I decided to make the switch to vegetarianism. Eight days have passed since the conversion and I'm still going strong without a single meat craving.
I do foresee a potential problem now that I'm a vegetarian - how can I live without ever eating hot wings again? Hmm! I may have to revisit that dish from time to time. We'll see!
I am a bonafide food addict - desserts especially - and I love to share my food finds with others. I had the pleasure of turning someone on to one of my many food finds last week and they in turn passed the word along to someone else (that warmed my heart). With that being said, do yourself a favor, take a trip to your local Trader Joe's and pick up a bag of Trader Joe's Gingeroos - soft baked ginger cookies. They will change your life. Ain't that right Mark? And while your at Trader Joe's please pick up their Organic Lemonade (the refrigerated version only).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh Lawd Shawn!! Why did you have to tell me about the ginger cookies??? Now I gotta go to Trader Joes!! I also have a food addiction!
Ja-me also was on the lemonade diet. I think she said it works. Good luck on the vegie road. You get much props from me since I dont have to will power to do it...I dream of meat :-)
Blessings!
Lambchop~
I eat as much meat as I can get my hands on but my favorite sandwhich is Veggie Deluxe. It has avocadoes, sprouts, philly cream cheese, cucumbers, and other treats. Yummy in my tummy.
OK, look Shawn. Just get off my back aight? I can get off them 'Roos whenever I want. It ain't no thang, baby. Hey check it out though. Can I borrow some money? Um, I gotta catch the bus to visit my granny at the hospital so I can use her car and drive to my job 'cause I left my wallet there and I gotta buy my kids some cookies-- I mean, some food 'cause they was hungry when I left the house, but I'll pay you back next week. So can you give me five? Four? Two? Man, I'll wash yo windows for you. By the way, what time do Trader Joe open up in the mornin? Don't they got a all-night one around here? Daggone. Aight then. Peace.
Hey sister, 'scuse me. Yeah. I love the Lord. Uh huh, God bless you too. Hey yo... um, can I borrow some money?
You are like really funny..."food addiction." It's always the skinny people that have food addictions...why is that? However I am going to try this organic lemonade that you rave about. I am hooked on the stawberry lemonade already. The gingeroos I've know about for some time...but interesting blog. I am glad I saw this.
Post a Comment