Or, do I?
"Hey waldo, does urkel have a myspace page....By the way u ruled in that show" - sent to my from a myspace user last evening.
I haven't replied yet. Any suggestions?
On My Tube
1 - The FoL2 reunion show was a bust. An absolute bust. I can not believe the shammockery VH-1 aired this weekend. They made us wait 2 weeks for that? You can't be serious!!!!
2 - Where my Weeds fans? Was the season finale bananas or what? I was sitting on the edge of my seat. I'll be counting down the days 'til the start of the next season.
One thing that bothers me about the show is the way they have chosen to write for the eldest son on the show. I'm continously amazed at the level of disrespect he shows his mom. It really rubs me the wrong way. I cringe everytime I watch those mother-son scenes.
3 - I think I've about had it with Heroes. I've been patient, thus far, hoping they'd pick up the pace but they've (the writers) decided to strings us along and drag this ish out. After last nights filler episode with much fluff and very little substance I'm salty. Am I the only one that believed all of the 'heroes' would have met by now? Isn't that what the previews have been indicating for the last 2 weeks? Yet the last two episodes haven't given us any real meat to sink our teeth into and the 'heroes' haven't met. I want answers to questions. Who the crap is the cheerleader's father? And why is he searching for the heroes? I think that's a pretty basic question that needs addressing.
If anyone watches How I Met Your Mother you'll be hearing me soon. Today I recorded a 10 sec blip as a "Radio DJ" for an upcoming episode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Hey, I watch 'How I Met Your Mother', I'll be waiting to hear you again. Cool.
Response. "Hi, my real name isn't Waldo but thanks for the compliment about my acting skills. I don't know if Jaleel (Urkel) has a myspace page but you might try searching under his real name.
Thanks for your viewership.
-Shawn."
Umm I'd say, "Do a search!" I'm harsh at times but that's what makes me me. And the FOL reunion--a bust is an understatement. I wanted to see some weave on the floor.
Kathi And would believe I was wearing my "COOL" tee when I recorded my part. ;-) I think it'll air in a few weeks. If get the exact date I'll let you know.
Berry That is perfect. You know I didn't attend charm school like you. I never can find those neutral replies in my brain as a result. LOL!!!! I tend to lead with sarcasm and follow it up with hostility. I'm gonna send your message pronto. :-D
Princess D Hahahaha!!!! Weave on the floor. I love it.
I'm still trying to figure out why Saaphryi was so riled up and determined to right NY.
Berry's response is so civilized. I likes.
I have never seen Weeds. Is that the one where the mom sells weed? I wonder how much respect my son would have for me if I sold dope. Of course, if he disrespected me (like you describe) I'd pop him in the mouth.
Chele Yea, Chele. Weeds is the show where the suburban white mom because a drug dealer after her husband dies unexpectantly.
I've been waiting for the mom to smack the son in the mouth myself. He calls her by her first name instead of mom knowing it obviously drives her her up the wall. He had his girlfriend sleeping over and was having sex with her nightly when she told him that was not allowed in her house. The list goes on and on. I'm like when is enough going to be enough.
DOUBLE ditto about the FOL2 reunion...how barftastic!!!
Yeaaaaaa! Welcome Back from vacation :) I don't watch any of those. Hair Trauma is a new one I've been watching. I like the response Berry came up with too.
I hope that Heroes isn't just all hype. I've been to the show's webpage and I've seen the promotional footage that got me all excited. But I too am a little disappointed with the shows that have aired so far. If they don't pick up the pace in a couple of weeks, I'll probably stop watching althogether.
I've been watching "How I Met Your Mother" for a couple of weeks now.
I LOVE Weeds and I can't wait until it's back. That season finale was deifnately bananas!
I can't believe they killed the DEA guy. Although I hated him and thought he was really creepy.
My son would still be peeling himself off the wall if he EVER treated me and spoke to me the way Silas treats his mom. But, I think she puts up with it because she knows she is so wrong in what she is doing.
That show is so well written and acted. I love it.
That last comment was from me.
Mrs A I know. And wasn't NY way over the top? The twirling, the primping, the cooing were too much. When yo' friend Deelish put her tennis shoes on I was done. Or maybe it was the moment LaLa threatened Buckwild like she was gon' really fight. Hmm!
DMarie Thanks for the welcome back!! Hair Trauma? Hm...the name sounds familiar but I'm drawing a blank. Which network?
Berry's response was just the ticket.
Aziza Heroes really is intriguing. I think they started with a bang but now have fallen short in their attempts to keep viewers tuning in each week.
The speed at which this show is moving reminds of me how LOST began. I tuned in for first 3 weeks of LOST but quickly grew tired of the writers attempts to draw me back to the tube each week by not revealing anything substitial about the LOST characters' secrets in each episode.
Back to Heroes. At least give me a smidgen of understanding as to why 'saving the cheerleader' will save the world. I don't want to keep hearing that mantra again and again without any insight. Sheesh!
November is sweeps month. TV shows tend to turn up the excitement to get viewers into a frenzy during that time. If Monday's episode (their first in November) leaves me wanting again, I'm done.
Bballmom I knew it was you.
I know the mom is feeling guilty about her illegal gains BUT that's no excuse for allowing your underage son to disrespect you. Maybe its a black thing. Right or wrong, you don't talk to ya' mama like that (repeatedly) without getting yo teeth knocked out.
The writers need to tidy that storyline up for me. He needs to express is sadness about this father's death another way.
I agree. I think the show is well written and very well acted.
Killing the DEA guy was great. I certainly didn't expect it but that was hot.
Can you believe the youngest ran off with the nutty girlfriend? I was crying from laughing so hard.
OH MY GOD!!!
I couldn't believe he left with her. It was hilarious and mortifying at the same time. Who knows what that crazy girl will allow that child to do. Or what she will do to him!!
Silas just needs to get over himslef with a swift back hand or two from his mother.
When does the episode of How I Met Your Mother air?
I have Weeds on demand - I betta catch up.
ooh look at your fans...LOL!!!!
Hair Trauma is a reality hair salon show on WE featuring Ellin LaVar in NYC. Had never heard of her myself, but she has a list of celebrity clients and does lots of Essence cover hair.
OK--hubby TIVOed Heroes and I'm in! So far...
the waldo comment. My God. My God. LOOL. People are sooo....LOL
Post a Comment