Monday, October 30

Just Explain

this BS to me (those of you who use myspace). Why would a former friend I haven't seen nor spoken to in 4 years go through the trouble of adding me to their friends list, leave a comment about how great it is to bump into me on myspace, invite me to look them up if I ever visit the city where they now reside then delete me from their friends list before I have a chance to reply with a comment on their page? What kind of BS is that? Is she serious?

5 comments:

Fresh said...

People are acting really ugly right about now.

kathi said...

Ditto berry. You've got a myspace?

chele said...

you can't explain crazy.

African girl, American world said...

I CANNOT believe that I was not alerted of your blog return! UNACCEPTABLE! LOL!!!

Again, where do you find these people and why do you let them get under your skin?

Sending all kinds of positive energy your way!!!

Shawn said...

Berry Ain't that the truth

Kathi Yes

Chele And yet I do get suckered into trying make sense of crazy behavior

Mwabi Unacceptable? Hahaha!!! Oh please. I thought I'd surprise you and everyone else. ;-)

Find these people? 'Member I told you she found me? I was not looking for her.

Oh, she didn't get under skin at all. She just needed to be put on blast for being over the age of 30 and acting like a child.

Now those other folks I referenced in the previous post? See, they went out of their way to inflict harm. That's why I'll be anticipating their fall