Monday, August 27

The End

I'll make this brief. I won't be updating my blog any longer but I will be around to visit everyone from time to time.

18 comments:

dmarie said...

Awww--sorry to hear it. Still think of you whenever I go to Trader Joe's. Good Luck and continued success!

African girl, American world said...

LOL. How come I could imagine you saying this as I read it?
RIP to your blog.

Bernie said...

LOL. That was succinct.

CreoleInDC said...

You'll be missed! Don't be a stranger please!

kathi said...

Well, pooh. I think you know me well enough that I don't have to say anything else here...

ShellyP said...

Um, ok. Hope to hear from you now and then (even though my own blog privileges should be revoked for non-posting).

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you!!!

SP said...

Awww... Just when I finally had time to be around. I'm sure we'll still keep in touch. After all, I have to Fed-Ex you some popcorn!

Harold Gibson said...

Peace to you and I will miss your quirks and comments on the passing fancies. Drop by and say hi from time to time.

princessdominique said...

Sorry to hear that Shawn, I'm sure you're on to bigger and better things.

Rose said...

Will miss you Shawn

kathi said...

I soooo miss your smartassed attitude. :(

Unknown said...

Hey Shawn just wanted to say hi, hope to hear your witticisms real soon.

CreoleInDC said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fresh said...

Hey you! Hope your New Year is fantastic!

-Berry

princessdominique said...

I thought you were kidding but I guess not...

Fresh said...

I feel like Jesse. I keep hope alive that you will blog again. One day. Miss you.

uptownflavor said...

Big ole cheezy grin!!!! Got you in my rss reader so I'll be reading!