Tuesday, August 14

Travels


Anticipation as my day of air travel began



After a long day on 2 flights that included a toddler kicking the back of my seat for 3 hours, burnt pizza purchased at JFK airport, a missed opportunity to snag a pic with a contestant from Top Chef that caught the same flights as me, a near missed flight because of a gate change that I was unaware of until the last minute and a brief hostile exchange with a Richmond airport employee that wasn't too pleased that I wasn't in the mood to be friendly. however, considering she stood in my face and started talking to me to get my attention when she saw me engaged in conversation on the phone, I didn't feel so bad about telling her I was busy and she was being rude.


This vacation is gonna be GREAT!

7 comments:

Bernie said...

Dang! Talk about a rough start.

Well try to have some fun while you're away.

African girl, American world said...

I wondered where you were. What would a trip be without some drama? Come on now!
HAVE FUN!!!

kathi said...

Yeah, I know I'm rude (and you know me well by now and still love me), but where in the hell are you going? Did I miss something? Wait...geeze, I'm working too many hours, where are you going and how long will you be gone? Post cards??

Rose said...

Have a great vacation! Don't let any negativity ruin things for you.

princessdominique said...

Enjoy your vacation! I knew you were MIA.

kathi said...

Ready to share some vacations stories yet?

SP said...

It's sad, but why was my first though, What top Chef contestant? LOL! Sorry to hear the trip wasn't starting so well. I hope it went better.