The thing that kills me about the Michael Vick issue is the number of people who want him thrown out of the league before they hear all of the facts.
The Natl. Lampoon clip might have been funny if they had at least hired an actor who looked like Vick. I guess they figure, "What the hell, black folks all look alike anyway." Clearly, we don't.
3 comments:
The thing that kills me about the Michael Vick issue is the number of people who want him thrown out of the league before they hear all of the facts.
The Natl. Lampoon clip might have been funny if they had at least hired an actor who looked like Vick. I guess they figure, "What the hell, black folks all look alike anyway." Clearly, we don't.
I can't find anything funny about the Vick situation. It's completely disturbing to me.
The Vick thiing makes me sick. Hey that rhymes! (-:
Post a Comment