Friday, July 13

The Prince

Some of you may recall that my godson moved 2hours away from LA last summer. The little Prince was gracious enough to honor us Los Angelinos with a visit this week. :) He and his cousins attempted to build a go-kart yesterday. Unfortunately, they couldn't find any wheels from old toys, bikes or trikes to attach to the kart. We all, the adults, got a kick out of watching them tirelessly try to put their kart together. They painted the thing to resemble a bumble bee. Hilarious! Without wheels, the kart is now being referred to as the bumble bee sled.

The new computer has a built in camera. :) I snapped a pic of the Prince to share since he hasn't made an appearance on the blog in awhile.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the pic of the bumble bee sled? lol

SP said...

LOL! What are they going to do with a sled out in LA? I'm one to talk, we used to go up to Big Bear all the time...

African girl, American world said...

ok I just read the last 4 posts..LOL @ all your pet peeves. The grump is making a comeback. Love the pic of you and the Prince. I'm just glad the kids decided to build something and not do the PS ting all day! I hadn't heard any craziness about Kobe...I missed that hoopla.

CreoleInDC said...

Me wanna see the pic of the sled! LOL! It sounds hilarious!

kathi said...

What a great picture! Sounds like y'all had a great time watching the kids. I think every kid has tried to build something like that, it's what they do. :)

Glad you/we got to see him again. Always glad to see you again.

Rose said...

he's handsome. I love to see kids use their creative skills.

princessdominique said...

He's a cutie pie! Go MACS!