I bought a mac computer and Venus won Wimbledon. I'm glad I finally found a deal I was comfortable with. I was wearing out my mac user friends with nonstop questions about systems every day. I was determined to buy a mac sooner rather than later. I woke up one day and said "I think my voice-over auditions will sound much better, increasing my chances for getting hired, if I record on a mac system." Once that notion got stuck in my head, I couldn't rest until I bought a mac system. That's when Mac mania kicked in. Day and night, for just over a week and a half, I searched eba.y and cra.igs.list for a fair deal on a used model. The frenzy ended last night. After exchanging emails with a CL seller for a few days we finally settled on a price and I became the proud owner of a used macbook. It's gonna take a long while for me to get comfortable using this thing. Especially, since I am not making a clean break from a PC. The mac is for auditions, as I mentioned earlier; the PC will still be my primary computer.
I'm also glad that Wimbledon is nearly over. I'm pooped. I have been waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning to watch live tennis matches. It's taxing but my emotional investment was rewarded this morning when my fav women's tennis player won her 4th Wimbledon Grand Slam.
Anyone go see Transformers? I saw it yesterday. I was thoroughly entertained. I loved the effects and the voice-over work for the transformer characters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I know nothing about a Mac so moving on..
Yay for Venus. Those Williams' sisters are some bad women.
Ditto souther gal, but I'm glad you got what you want and hope it makes your REAL happy.
It makes me smile to think of you up at all hours keeping up with all those matches. See...me, they put me to sleep.
I LOVED "Transformers!"
My Mac and I are really good friends now. It's going to take a while though...I'm still getting used to it. LOL!
Mac Lovers Rule!
L
Glad you got your computer and yes...Transformers...give us the breakdown again!
Post a Comment