All week the question who's that guy? has been ringing in my head. When I look in the mirror I see my face but I don't recognize the eyes. There's so much pain, hurt, humiliation, hopelessness, despair and sadness reflecting from those eyes. Those eyes offer just a small glimpse into the soul of a man in turmoil.
What happened? I ask myself. Not long ago I believed I was destined for many great things. My faith in God was strong and I was learning how to 'let go, let God.' Things were far from perfect. In fact, I was running into problem after problem. And spiritually there was always something foreboding nagging at my heart - constantly leaving me feeling uneasy - like something devastating was going to happen to me. However, I ignored those negative thoughts (or at least tried to...) and continued to push ahead until...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment