Tuesday, January 18

Welcome

What's up? Welcome to Chatterbox Central's Blog. What the crap is blogging? Who cares, I guess, as long as it's fun. It seems I find more ways to spend more time on the internet everyday. Who knew I'd be such an 'net junkie 10 years ago? Anyway, post some comments folks. Y'all know I love to talk.

Shawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
markwashere said...

Hey Chief... Thanks for the feedback on my blog. Makes me wanna write more. Thought you were somebody with a fake picture at first, but I read through, caught a few clues and drew the conclusion that you're probably the real deal, actor Shawn Harrison. That's my final answer, Regis. Can I have my million dollars now?

Your "noautographs" title's kinda ironic since I already met you like 10 years ago and got your autograph at a United Black Students of California conference. You & Eddie Griffin came thru as surprise guests. You were mad cool then and it looks like a decade hasn't changed that, so God bless you, bro. That's real nice to know. Stop thru whenever u feel like... and blog on wit'cha bad self.

All love,
[mC2]
are you listening?