Thursday, January 20

The Apprentice is back

I was thoroughly disappointed in The Apprentice 2. I watched entire season of TA2 waiting for it to get better but it never happened. I will try to remain true to my word - if TA3 is lacking in appeal, I won't waste my time watching the entire season.

You know, the Donald's comb-over, pursed, chapped lips and his need to say, "Such and such is a BILLION dollar industry. They made over X amount BILLIONS last year," is starting to irk me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm!! I don't know about this new version of Apprentice. However, I am intrigued enough to watch another week.

What's going on with Danny? http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentice_3/candidates/danny.shtml He's a walking train wreck. They need to get him out of there as soon as possible. I don't think he's mentally stable. He's definitely on the verge of mental breakdown.

I suspect there's story waiting to emerge from Erin http://www.nbc.com/nbc/The_Apprentice_3/candidates/erin.shtml or is that Ashlee Simpson. What's up with the crying before the boardroom? I wonder!

Anyway, we'll see what unfolds next week.

1 comment:

markwashere said...

What's the matter man, I ain't seen a new entry here in a minute. U feelin' alright?

[mC2]