http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=492&e=6&u=/ap/brf_actor_killed
Someone emailed this link to me this morning. Wow! Lamont was a cool dude. I am definitely sorry his time had come. I really enjoyed his work. I didn't know him well but whenever we crossed paths we always acknowledged one another and wished each other well.
Why is it a that death makes us so reflective?
I know we can 'go' at any time but doesn't it freak you out when someone dies that is the same age as you are, and works in the same field? Am I the only one who thinks, "That could have been me?" Wow! I know I'll be in deep thought throughout the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I didn't know him personally, but it was so sad to hear. Aaliyah & I were the same age, and though I didn't know her either, that news hit so hard 'cause it still felt like one of "ours" was taken away from us unfairly. I know God knows what He's doin', but somethin' about being "young" makes you feel untouchable. So when stuff like this hits so close, you truly realize know how much you're not.
Wishing peace,
[mC2]
That is so true. The other day a friend of mine was telling me of how her co-worker passed in a similar car accident. Everyone sat around all day and just thought about how that could've been them. And I mentioned how I thought it was interesting how death forces everyone to think. Death is so complex because no one can figure it out. All they can think of is how completley mortal we all are and that the blissfulness of the ignorance thereof is a slap in the face when it hits home. Yikes.
Wow. I just lost a very very dear friend in a car accident. It was so senseless...neglect on the part of the other driver. His death really shook me up even though I've experienced so much death in my life. Why does every death seem like the first you've ever experienced?
Blessings to you~
Lambchop
Post a Comment