Wednesday, June 15

Love-Hate

Finally it's over. I'm not completely satisfied with the end result but I've done all that I know how to do to load this new template properly. Whew!

I don't know who told me I could (note to Mark & Tasha:I hate both y'all right now) and/or should (note to self: find another new hobby) load a foreign template into blogger but they need to be flogged for encouraging such foolishness. I must've sat at this darn computer for 14 hours configuring and reconfiguring this page. I don't know a damn thing about HTML coding....What I look like sitting at my computer comparing and contrasting lines of code in the new template with code from the old template praying that God (Mark's suggestion) would miraculously show me a quick and easy answer to all my code problems or suddenly give me the ability to interpret HTML (my actual prayer request)? Well, no such luck! After hours of cutting and pasting and previewing I decided this was as good as it was gon' git. I pray it was worth my effort...

If I could just stop finding little things to alter every 5 minutes I might actually be satisfied with the new look...yeah right! I'm already roaming about in search of another template that will do as I tell it to do instead of giving me all the fits this darn template gave me.

* smh* Load another template and read more code? What am I thinking?

Truth be told, i'm obsessed with coding now...I can't stop thinking about it, dreaming about it or playing with it.

"See I love to love you...
And I hate to love you
But I gotta let you know
I'ma have to let you go"
-- Kelly Rowland

A special thanks to Eris Design for the template

2 comments:

markwashere said...

JoJo, I find your particular brand of hatred pleasant and validating. I always knew you could do it. My warmest congratulations to you for coming so very far before you chose to settle.

Tasha Who? said...

*black side emerges*
HOL' UP!!! Why I gotta be hated?!?! All I did was help... or try...
*white side emerges*
-sniff-


14 Hours isn't THAT bad... unless that was accumulative.

In that case, CONGRATULATIONS! You are officially an internet geek!