I just love the internet because you never know what kind wild and crazy tales you're going to hear from one day to the next. Last night I started what I thought was a random conversation about nothing with one of my female chat buddies. Next thing I know...
ms(10:13:23 PM): you want to know some funny mess... will take your mind off the drama for a sec
me (10:14:17 PM): sure go 'head
ms (10:14:37 PM): so a few months ago I had phone sex with this married guy
ms (10:15:03 PM): we never did it again.. but Sunday he calls me out of the blue and wants to chit chat
ms (10:15:12 PM): no ... saturday
ms (10:15:58 PM): so we chat on and off all day saturday... he stroked his dick on the phone.. I just listened
ms (10:16:07 PM): sunday we chatted all day
me (10:16:15 PM): mmm hmmm
ms (10:16:26 PM): yesteday morning he calls me on the way to work... we chat for a minute
ms (10:16:45 PM): last night I was with my friends.. he sends me a text message saying call him... I forget
me (10:17:10 PM): ok
ms (10:17:40 PM): hours later... he sends another message saying I am waiting on your call
ms (10:18:06 PM): when i get home.. i don' call.. i just jump on the net and chat it up with him
ms (10:18:42 PM): anyway.. he decides to start strokin... he asks me to get on cam... but I say I'm not showin... cause it's that time of the month
ms (10:18:55 PM): he's like cool... just let me see ya titties
ms (10:18:59 PM): so.. i'm like cool
ms (10:19:20 PM): so he's on cam doin his thing... i'm playing with my nipples
ms (10:19:31 PM): he calls me.. letting me listen while he strokes
me (10:19:36 PM): ok
ms (10:19:52 PM): 10 minutes into it... his wife walks in the room and goes crazy
ms (10:20:04 PM): screamin what the fuck are you doing
me (10:20:12 PM): lol
ms (10:20:19 PM): he was real calm about it
me (10:20:30 PM): and then
ms (10:21:06 PM): she's trippin out like.. you showin ya dick on cam and talking to some other woman on the phone
ms (10:21:15 PM): he's cool like yeah
me (10:21:19 PM): lol
ms (10:21:22 PM): like he hasn't done shit wrong
me (10:21:40 PM): why were you still on the phone?
ms (10:21:45 PM): she says... tell her goodnight
ms (10:21:54 PM): this is all like 10 seconds
me (10:21:58 PM): ok
ms (10:22:13 PM): he says goodnight and I hang up
ms (10:22:32 PM): he calls me this morning... I am like this dude is a glutton for punishment
me (10:23:07 PM): well it's obvious he's not happy at home and finds the thrill of being caught exciting
ms (10:23:12 PM): he tells me she went coo coo after that... threw his cam away... they had a fight and all kinda stuff
me (10:23:25 PM): I can imagine
ms (10:23:30 PM): yeah.. he says he's an exhibitionist
ms (10:24:06 PM): ok... but the trip is... she trippin off me.. but good thing she didn't hear what he was strokin and telling me about
me (10:24:44 PM): what was this fool saying?
ms (10:25:17 PM): telling me about how he just got fucked by this dude...2 hours before
me (10:26:57 PM): what the hell?
ms (10:28:06 PM): yeah.. he says he's not gay or bi.. but he's fuckin dudes.
me (10:28:40 PM): wait wait wait
ms (10:28:44 PM): his wife is none the wiser.. but he says that she knows that he has been with a man before
me (10:28:48 PM): is he an ex-jailbird or something
ms (10:29:10 PM): no jail
ms (10:29:28 PM): his co worker just turned his ass out one night
me (10:30:15 PM): how the crap did that happen
ms (10:31:50 PM): he says they went out and got drunk.. he started asking his co worker about how gay men fucked.. told him he was curious
ms (10:32:13 PM): co worker asked if he wanted to experience it... he said yes
ms (10:32:39 PM): co worker had his partner fuck him... he liked it
me (10:32:57 PM): oh the co-worker was gay...I see i see
me (10:33:08 PM): damn this gets wilder with each statement you make
ms (10:33:13 PM): lol
me (10:33:22 PM): the co-worker had his lover fuck the married guy...this is a mess
ms (10:33:35 PM): yes... he wasn't married back then though
ms (10:34:02 PM): but he said that he told his wife about this experience with a man and another 1 too before they got married
me (10:34:39 PM): so...are you saying that he and the coworker and the coworker's lover are still sexing
ms (10:34:47 PM): even let his wife strap on and fuck him... so I would think she should have a clue about him
ms (10:35:28 PM): nope... he has some new dudes he fools with now... a man and a shemale (not sure if that is the proper terminology)
me (10:35:46 PM): oh my god
ms (10:39:40 PM): he just called as I started to tell you the story
me (10:40:04 PM): lol
ms (10:41:32 PM): he's funny though... he swears he doesn't watch gay videos... they don't turn him on.. but he love to get fucked and if I talk about a nigga gettin in his ass.. he busts real fast
ms (10:46:10 PM): hope his wifey ain't reading
me (10:47:06 PM): you are nuts
me (10:47:28 PM): I'm surprised she's allowing him back on the computer...you know you shouldn't be on the phone with him
ms (10:47:33 PM): lol
ms (10:48:18 PM): and miss him telling me about how the shemale fucked him last night and wore his ass out
me (10:48:49 PM): how do you meet these people
ms (10:50:36 PM): lol.. can u say Nude Africa
only on the net
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LMAO!!!
Nude Africa? You gotta love the net.
just... wow.
SHAWN! (CLUTCHES MY PEARLS)
I am so shocked that this scandal is on your blog...this is just...unbelieveable. WOW
SEE....
I am speechless!
Post a Comment