Shawn. I'm gonna say wow at the last two comments.
Then I'm gonna say SINCE WHEN HAVE U BEEN BACK TO THIS BLOG! I couldn't get down with posting on the other one, but I'mma be readin here more often again.
I did that with my friends picphone. Tilt my head to the side so my eyes wouldn't look bugged, next thing you know, my lips look like a hunnid bees stung me in it.
I think they can work on the sidekick and cellphone pixels a weee bit better than that.
7 comments:
You favor Waldo/Peaches from Family Matters/Girlfriends. I'm sure you've heard that before.
Well, gotta say, not your best pic, but I still like getting to see you period.
LOL @ you looking like Waldo or Peaches! How sad would that be! Even in this poor pic, you still look better than that!
kathi - you aren't supposed to agree...nod your head in silence :-)
Shawn. I'm gonna say wow at the last two comments.
Then I'm gonna say SINCE WHEN HAVE U BEEN BACK TO THIS BLOG! I couldn't get down with posting on the other one, but I'mma be readin here more often again.
I did that with my friends picphone. Tilt my head to the side so my eyes wouldn't look bugged, next thing you know, my lips look like a hunnid bees stung me in it.
I think they can work on the sidekick and cellphone pixels a weee bit better than that.
youtold...- yea, I have the lip bee sting look coupled with a gargantuan nose. :-)
it aint bad! it is just very natural
Post a Comment