Thursday, May 18

Treats

New treats I've found that you have to sample.

1. Zen Soy Chocolate Soy Pudding. It tastes like the real thing.

2. Trader Joe's Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. All natural but they are by far the best tasting natural cookies I've ever sampled. They're better than Uncle Eddie's Vegan cookies if you're familiar with that brand

3. Trader Joe's Goji Berry Anti-oxidant Mix (dehydrated blueberries, cranberries, apricots and goji) Absolutely delicious.

4. Ralphs Grocery Store Bakery Praline Pecan Cookies. I can eat a dozen and still want more.

5. Silk Soy Yogurt Strawberry Banana. Mmm!

6. Soy Delicious Li'l Buddies - Mint Flavored. These Soy based ice cream sandwiches are scrumptious.

Bruce Bowen of the San Antonio Spurs looks like Mr Potato Head. There I said it. You've been thinking the same thing. Tell me they don't look like brothers?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bruce Bowen
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Potato Head Bowen

5 comments:

Rose said...

Those treats sound yummy. You don't say Mr. Potato Head. Yeah they favor.

X said...

Mr Potato head or not, he's a nice-looking guy.

Lyrically speaking said...

The treats you mentioned I've had, my favorite is the oatmeal cookie from Trader's Joe. Yummmmy!!! Thanks for sharing

Khristi Lauren said...

they do look like brothers! LOL

Mark Smith said...

Soy power! ok so no i've never had any of this but I will try it. You made me laugh about the Mr. Potato Head. They do look alike...lol!