Tuesday, May 9

SS

The following emails were exchanged between me and my buddy sarcastic sam yesterday. Since we're both sarcastic, know-it-alls, we love to debate everything...playfully or sometimes not so playfully.


Me: I'm on a tirade…have you gone out to see Akeelah and the Bee? In 2 weeks time the movie has only made 10.6 million dollars. They estimate that the film will only gross 20 million at the theaters. A positive movie with a great message for our youth and no one is supporting the film.

SS: Akeelah, won't get my money either....why do i want to go watch a spelling bee at the movies, i have espn for that...and dont watch that.

Me Ummm…because the movie isn't just about watching a spelling bee its about life lessons

Why do you watch war flicks? You have CNN, Faux (Fox) News, etc. for that too…

Shame on your for not wanting to support positive role models for our youth. Shame on you SS…you hear me? Shame!

SS: WHY ARE YOU DISSECTING MY SENTENCES?

I LIVE LIFE TO GET LIFE LESSONS
I SUPPORT "OUR YOUTH" IN OTHER WAYS. YOU KNOW, NOT EVERYONE HAS TO GO SIT THROUGH A MOVIE ABOUT OUR YOUTH....WE NEED TO BE OUT IN THE COMMUNITY ACTUALLY HELPING THEM INSTEAD OF SITTING IN A THEATER WITH POPCORN AND A COKE BEING ENTERTAINED

Me: Ummm…did you just cap size me with your text? I can't take it!

Dissecting is what WE (you and I) do best! Don't act like you don't know!

I'm not even going to touch the life lesson statement…can you say over the top?

History Channel is another good source for info on wars….PBS too. ;-)

Popcorn? Coke? At the theater? You have obviously forgotten whom you're addressing…I would NEVER spend $10 for such items at the theater. Pig out sessions occur before or after movie entertainment.

I always support the youth in the community - thank you much…do you know how many times I've purchased $5 or $7 charity candy that I know actually cost a buck or two in order to support our youth? Don't you wag your finger at me about supporting the youth!

SS: I DID.....AND WILL AGAIN!

TOUCHE

LOL!?!? MAYBE JUST A LITTLE

ALREADY ON MY FAVORITE CHANNELS LIST

PIG OUT SESSTIONS OCCUR BEFORE - AND - AFTER DONT THEY?

THERE YOU GO AGAIN......WHEN DO YOU SUPPORT AND GET NOTHING IN RETURN

No comments: