Wednesday, June 20

Charge By Pound

These fools Rob & Big are insane. They'll do just about anything. Last night I wasn't ready for what you'll see in the clip. I was on the floor.

Updated with youtube link. Dailymotion is acting a fool today and I am not happy about it. Let's hope this link works.

10 comments:

kathi said...

IT WON'T PLAY FOR ME. :(

kathi said...

Lord, have mercy, that was too funny. You know...I am needing a job...hmmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand watching that show but that clip was funny.

Shawn said...

Kathi you would never!!!

Sounthern Gal Why don't you like R&B?

kathi said...

Oh, you sooo think you know me, don't you?

kathi said...

btw, love your new pic.

Bballmom said...

That is hilarious! I love that show.

Shawn said...

Kathi You wanted to rid the world of porn so I can't imagine you taking up stripping as a profession. Ha!

Re: Pic - THANKS!!!

bballmom Yea, it has it's moments. I'm awestruck at a lot of things those two do.

kathi said...

When did I ever post about porn? How is it you remember my posts better than I do?

Shawn said...

Kathi You never posted an entry about porn, as far as I can recall. Once I posted a link to an ad on ebay for the sale of a porn company and your commented stated your opinion on the matter.