Saturday, March 19

No You Didn't...

just call my house and tell me that you felt impressed in your spirit to share with me that it's not cool that I play that 'gay' role!!!!! Hmmmph! Good thing I was seated when you called. I wonder...when you were petitioning God on my behalf and happened upon my error did you ask God a) what role(s) I should take instead [of the 'gay' role]? and b) did you ask him for list of acceptable 'roles' for me [or any christian actor] to portray? I sure hope this isn't about you being uncomfortable with homosexuality. I mean, is it ok if I play a drug dealer; adulterer; divorced spouse; cheater; gambler; liar; murderer; thief...?

Give me a call when you get that list. Thanks!

1 comment:

Chops said...

That's real. Let me know when they get that list together as well! Sad that people love to push their issues on everyone around them.