I guess they would be black if they've been walking through merky water in the sun for days on end. I guess a white person would look like a lobster on sand if they had to walk in the same condition for days.
Wolf was just telling the truth of what he saw.New Orleans has a lot of very dark skinned African Americans.Dark blacks offend a lot of middle class blacks - Spike Lee's "School Daze" touched on that very realistically.Everyone doesn't look like Iman or Beyonce.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I guess they would be black if they've been walking through merky water in the sun for days on end. I guess a white person would look like a lobster on sand if they had to walk in the same condition for days.
Wolf was just telling the truth of what he saw.
New Orleans has a lot of very dark skinned African Americans.
Dark blacks offend a lot of middle class blacks - Spike Lee's "School Daze" touched on that very realistically.
Everyone doesn't look like Iman or Beyonce.
Post a Comment