Thursday, September 22

Victim or Suspect?

A friend of mine works in the service dept at a car dealership. How 'bout this! This morning she and her co-workers were writing up service tickets for the cars that were left by customers in the early morning drop off area when they stumbled on a note that says (mind you I am paraphrasing): Can you please detail my car? My husband committed suicide in this car and I wasn't able to clean up all of the blood.

Needless to say, everyone was a bit shocked and alarmed. Immediately, someone speculated that the wife may have offed her husband was trying to cover it up (oh wouldn't that be juicy). My friend called the police who are now at the dealership investigating the scene.

Isn't that nuts? I have been alternating between laughing and feeling bad for the woman. I hope she's a victim and not a suspect.

No comments: