Funny stuff. This dude is nuts.
Flag/Banner Waving Americans Attacked On Freeway Overpass
Yes, this was the stupidest thing we have ever done.
Monday night I watched the biased media coverage of illegal alien marches and I couldn’t take it anymore. I called up Old Preach from Save Our State and told him we have to get out there and do something.
If the illegals can do it, why can’t we?
I arrived at the Louise Street/101 Freeway overpass in Encino just in time for 5 o’clock rush hour traffic. Old Preach was already there waving a big American flag. Everyone was honking and going crazy giving the thumbs up. No problems.
Then we pulled out the banner, and this is the stupidest thing we have ever done. People get shot on the freeways all the time and here we decide to stand above them with a DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS banner!!!
Finish reading account and watch the video here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Shawn - I missed your FoL recaps!
There's going to be a Legion article online this weekend that mentions you. You can read it early here. If for whatever reason you don't want to be identified, let me know and I'll take your name off.
Anything good you can share about the show?
Post a Comment