Tuesday, April 11

Truth Hurts

11 comments:

Michael said...

What I don't get is why they went on the show to begin with rather than just do it quietly at home. It has to be the money. What was he thinking when she said "Honey, can we go on the Maury Povich show? I've got something to tell you." If she loves him so much, why humiliate him like that?

Word verification: aichjoy, which comes between g-joy and i-joy.

Bballmom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bballmom said...

How could he have not know. He's an idiot!

Rue said...

I mean...C'mon! He's a beautiful child but he had to have ay least one black parent right??? How could he have been so stupid??
An afterthought though...so what if he isn't the father. That doesn't mean his white step father can't still be in his life. She's a tramp but that's not her son'tsd fault!

Tafari said...

One look @ the bou & he should have new. Both of them are studip for letting it get this far, I am sure poeple were talking. That damn boy is darker than me!

Bygbaby

Johnnie Avocado said...

I work in television, and all I can say is, I personally know actors who make a great living with work like this. Don't believe ANYTHING you see on TV. It really bothers me, that they act like it is real. They create this outlandish stuff, because we buy into it. Funny as heck though...

Harold Gibson said...

Thanks Johnnie I hope that this was some over wrought soap opera acting cause something does not make sense here. Damn that child does not look like either of them.

Shawn said...

lol @ harold

kathi said...

That's just sad. There isn't anything not sad about it.

markwashere said...

see, this mess is the reason i can't watch talk shows anymore. they're all a mess. HOT ones.

Keisha Kornbread said...

This is just stupid...STUPID!!! Stevie and ray could have seen the future on this one...