Wednesday, April 26

The Punch

I've watched this google vid clip like 5 times...I wanna know what happened before and afterwards. Hehe! Damn

6 comments:

Michael said...

I guess she didn't want to hear that Terry had THC in her system. Apparently the girl's friend was a DOPE FIEND!!!!

PS... the news on the show is public now. Care to comment?

Drea Inspired said...

OMG! I cannot believe that woman did that...most of all I can't believe the lady who got punched didn't grab that chick's hair and wear her out!

Waddie G. said...

I shouldn't have laughed at that video...I wonder if that mom got arrested.

Shawn said...

brownsoul - yes, I expected a brawl to break out.

profgq - You can't help but laugh...I didn't want to laugh either but I couldn't control myself

Clay said...

ive forwarded that clip a thousand times - it is hilarious

Tafari said...

I have seen this sooooo many times, I keep getting it via email & it is funny has hell. The woman that got punched looks like a damn fool just holding her face like oh my God, I have been hit.

I also tripped out on when she got punched & the girl that she was talking to got the hell out of Dodge City like never before.