Thanks all for the well wishes. They were very much appreciated. I feel good about my audition performance. I was confident in the character voices I created which allowed me to relax and have a good time. However, like most auditions, after I left and was driving away, I started thinking about a few lines I could have and should have, perhaps, read differently. But once its over there's nothing more you can do but wait to see if this was the job with your name on it. We shall see people. No matter what the outcome, I had fun.
Chele: The temporary blog name change is in reference to something that was expressed in the clip I posted for the blog entry "No Words."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm so glad the audition went well. I really hope you get it :) Also, finally I caught an episode of Legion and Timber Wolf was on. Great job on the voice! Hubby watched it with me. Fingers crossed for you.
I know you did great, and even better than great since you had fun doing it I'm sure that came through in your audition.
Regardless, you're my shining star babe.
Okay. I'll have to get up at 5:00 a.m. to watch that clip ... when I'm all alone. Thanks for the clarification.
dmarie Thanks! And thanks! Hope it was one of our better episodes. :-D
Kathi :-D
Chele Don't forget. ;-)
Hi Hon, Sorry I missed wishing you good luck but I'm glad to hear it went well. I'll cross my fingers that you get a call back soon!
When do we find out if you got it?
@Chele: I was wondering too. ROFL!
Post a Comment