Oh, hon...I can raise both hands! Yeah, wake me up, I'm dreaming.
My glutes can do a half lift. LOL.
What? You don't sit around doing that all day?
Never in a million. Or maybe I should think positive.
D.E.A.D. I'm going try. ROFL!
WTF, lol that's crazy && weird.
I just caught a cramp in my glute again after watching it.
I gotta go home and try this!
Daaaaa-yum!! Jealousy!
what is that crap and what does it do? It was strange watching that.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh, hon...I can raise both hands!
Yeah, wake me up, I'm dreaming.
My glutes can do a half lift. LOL.
What? You don't sit around doing that all day?
Never in a million. Or maybe I should think positive.
D.E.A.D. I'm going try. ROFL!
WTF, lol that's crazy && weird.
I just caught a cramp in my glute again after watching it.
I gotta go home and try this!
Daaaaa-yum!! Jealousy!
what is that crap and what does it do? It was strange watching that.
Post a Comment