Tuesday, April 24

Too Excited

I just found out I have an audition for a new animated series tomorrow. Woo hoo! I am too excited. When I heard this particular show was in preproduction a while ago I knew I needed to audition for one of the characters. Now that the audition process is beginning, its on. I have to kill it. This show is gonna be major.

10 comments:

Bernie said...

Break a leg!

Shawn said...

Bernie Thanks!!

Bballmom said...

Good Luck!

ShellyP said...

Sounds good. Best wishes from me. (Sounds like a christmas card, doesn't it?)

Anonymous said...

Go in there and show them what you got! Good Luck!!!

African girl, American world said...

yay! sending positive vibes to ya!

Shai said...

Congrats.

kathi said...

Claim it like you own it, I believe in you!

chele said...

I know you'll nail it!

By the way, please explain the new name to your blog ... sides of penis? Really?

kathi said...

Lol, I'd not even noticed the name change...geeze, guy, you did really love that video, huh?