It's been brought to my attention that I will be in tonight's season finale ep of Girlfriends. As I stated previously, blink and you'll miss me.
Tomorrow
Lord Help Us on DVD.
Some of you may recall several months ago that I mentioned my buddy Shavar had produced a film. Well, the release date has finally arrived. The DVD hits stores tomorrow May 8th. Yay!!!! In the eleventh hour I joined Shavar's production team to assist with a few odds and ends. You'd never guess how many little details have to be taken care of before a film can see the light of day. It has been an interesting rollercoaster ride. I'm so happy the day has finally come. Take a minute to watch the trailer.
Film Synopsis:
Sometimes you find romance in places you'd never imagine! In this hilarious romp, unlucky-at-love Kayla and her best buddy Jewels help a recently widowed Baptist minister regain his flock and his life as they battle a scandalous rumor
Lord Help Us Trailer
Be on the lookout for the film will be at your local Blo.ckbu.ster and Hollywood video stores starting tomorrow. Also, if you care to purchase the film all of the online retailers are carrying the film, most notably am.azo.n, wa.lm.art and b.arn.es & no.bles. Other online retailers include: over.sto.ck and deep discount. Help spread the word. :-D

19 comments:
Then I'll record it so I can play it in slow mo and rewind again, and again, and again. :)
I'm gonna make sure to watch it!
Kathi You are hilarious. That was a good one.
SP Hey you! You might want to record and watch it later. That way, you can fast forward to my part. hehehe!
I have to ask, is this really the series finale? I keep hearing the show won't be coming back in the fall.
I will be watching tonight.
Shai I don't know if this is the end of the road for the show. Sorry.
2 more hours till Peaches! Woo hoo!
re: the movie...very dramatical! LOL
u already know.....
Okay, I cried when when Aaron was on his knees and Joan was hopping up and down saying yes. Dang, that was a long time coming. Or as someone said 'girl, this is a miracle'. :) Guy, you looked good.
Golden and Persia are so gorgeous and talented. I'd love to see them do something else.
I saw ya and I blinked too. LOL.
Aww, that was some finale! I was sitting there trying to keep myself from tearing up while Aaron was proposing. But I've been in love with Malik since NY Undercover days *sigh* so I was glad Joan didn't choose him. (Don't question the logic.)
I made sure not to blink and there you were! :)
Kathi I guess you didn't have use the slo-mo feature? ;-) That outfit had everybody in stitches
Shai No fair. You cheated. I said no blinking. ;-)
Mwabi very dramatical! hehehe... its a bit romantical as well.
ShellyP Almost crying. Hmm! Good finale then?
Excellent finale! Should I mention that because of watching that show Malik was in my dream last night? Hmm, maybe that's tmi. lol
I caught your 10 secnds on TIVO, so I can go back and take a look at the outfit.
I was in tears on the final scene too. Finally, Joan got the right man.
I forgot to mention the outfit, didn't I? There must've been 5 inches of lace hanging out of your cuffs. They've always 'dolled' you up, but at least you got to look like you...had your hair and let's not to forget that smile. Love your smile! 'Aaron' was laughing as you hugged Joan and walked off.
It was a good finale.
Oh, and I didn't have' to, but yes I did use it...a few times. ;)
the outfit and walk were quite enjoyable!
YAHHH I saw you...I have loved you ever since Family Matters..I tell ya!! GF's surprised me I tell ya that..gonna have to check out that new release.
Wow, this trailer looks great- congrats to your friend. That's a huge accomplishment!
Oh, question-----what does it mean when you put dots in the middle of store names, like, Wal.mart. and Ama.zon.? There's a reason for this right? Just checking. :)
Thank you for explaining that to me! I appreciate it!
You also might want to reconsider that though, because I've typed in a search and found some amazing websites that I now have as my favorites...but everyone's different!
Thanks again!
I'm renting the movie for the weekend if my store has it. And I did see you on "Girlfriends" but I always forget it's you! ROFL!
To be honest...I didn't realize you were you until just recently. I'm soooooooooooooo dingy! LOL!
Congrats!
Post a Comment