1. I am tired of the lying ass Daddy on Ugly Betty. How many more secrets does he have?
2. Those bastards canceled my audition yesterday. Booo!!! Can you believe it? I kept telling myself all day "yea, I am going to get this job. I can't wait for the audition to get here." There excuse was "the producers left the project."
3. I hate people that offer to help you do anything then make you feel like you're bothering them when ask them to live up to their word.
4. What a terrible NBA playoff game that was last night.
5. Yesterday the cashier at Best Buy asked me if i'd get upset if she called me "peaches." She was really nice about it. We both laughed when I told her "no, that wouldn't be a good idea."
6. I am seriously gaining weight. :-( I am not happy about it BUT I can't make myself seriously commit to working out to aid in slimming down. I guess I haven't hit rock bottom yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
yeah the whole Ugly Betty Daddy and all the lies is irking me too. I still love the show but way too much is going on!
I asked to see a brotha on there and I guess they gave me one :)
Ah man I missed Ugly Betty. A sista was tired and fell asleep early. I also missed Grey's Anatomy.
I hope you get called on auditions again.
Have you ever thought about walking? I stopped and will start soon. I have not lost much weight, I am changing my diet some, taking multi-vitamins, and eating less fast food.
3. I hate people that offer to help you do anything then make you feel like you're bothering them when ask them to live up to their word.
This happened to be before...this is the WORST! lol - its like they get off on telling people that they can help, or do this or do that...but when you call them on it...they're unavailable...
sorry about the audition! You know there's a better one coming, right?
the weight thing is interesting ... I don't know why but I always think that vegetarians/vegans don't have weight problems ... I know that makes no sense ... especially the way you eat!
I've not watched last night's Betty yet, and now I know the man has something else he's hiding.
Sorry about the audition, that sucks.
I think that's why I hardly ever ask anyone to help me do anything...I'm afraid of that happening.
It's getting to be that time of year where you're gonna want that excess weight off, hard to cover it up in the summer. :) Been there.
Uhm...uh...yo, dawg. Git to da gym!
Last thing you want is to get another audition but lose the part because they think you're too big. And you know the business is just that shallow.
I haven't got on the ugly betty wagon. It comes on opposite CSI- and I love me some CSI....
I hate that about the audition...but I know something will come through very soon for you.
OHHHH, you were talking about Betty's dad. I thought you were talking about Daniel and Alexis' dad.
My favorite people on the show are the gay assistant and his buddy the bitchy receptionist. Now, THEY are fun!
Mwabi The storylines have revved up. I am good with everything else that's been happening. I have even settled into the Alexis thing; although I think that character needs to go soon. You got your brother. Too bad it was short lived.
Shai Walking might work. I just have to get up and do it.
IIWII I think some people DO get off on it. And I hate asking people for help. So when I do ask and I am denied I get real irritated.
Chele Well, I wouldn't have a weight issue if I were eating a healthier vegetarian diet. It's all gonna come to a head very soon.
Kathi Trust me, I need to the weight off yesterday. My clothes are tight and I feel sluggish.
Bernie Well gee Bernie that makes me feel better
Rose Thanks
Kathi LOL! It slipped my mind that there's 2 daddies on the show. I rarely think about Mr Meade. The gay asst and the receptionist have been a lot of fun the last 6 eps or so. They have great chemistry.
I hope you're having a better day today!
I've never seen Ugly Betty. Is it worth watching?
Sorry about the audition. Something even better will come around! I have faith.
I'm still all upset about the Heat being swept in the first round so I'm boycotting the playoffs.
Sorry about the weight gain. I'm in the same boat as you. I need to slim down too, but I'm not motivated. To get in the mood, I'm starting small. I have extended the dog's walks. Soon, I'll acutally make it to the gym in my condo complex.
Post a Comment