I understand...SHO NUFF!You aiight?
Ooh, I used to love that movie! haha.Need some stress relief, do you? How about a punching bag? :)
Been a long time since I've seen this movie, silly stuff.So...express yourself. What's up?
Not Bruce LeRoy and em...love ya!
Where are you and what's going on with you?
Me miss you.Sniff...sniff.
OK, where you at Mr, I hope you are working hard on the parts you are getting or trying to get.What's up.
It is hella quiet around these parts...you alright?
Been there, I'm there right now if I'm being honest.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I understand...SHO NUFF!
You aiight?
Ooh, I used to love that movie! haha.
Need some stress relief, do you? How about a punching bag? :)
Been a long time since I've seen this movie, silly stuff.
So...express yourself. What's up?
Not Bruce LeRoy and em...
love ya!
Where are you and what's going on with you?
Me miss you.
Sniff...sniff.
OK, where you at Mr, I hope you are working hard on the parts you are getting or trying to get.
What's up.
It is hella quiet around these parts...you alright?
Been there, I'm there right now if I'm being honest.
Post a Comment