...mentioned in Monday's post. I had planned to post these yesterday but Odeo was acting a fool so I had to find alternative means for posting. If the links don't work let me know and I will figure something else out.
there should be an audio player embedded on the link pages for you to hear the audio.
check in
the cab ride
keep in mind that the cabbie is in his early 40's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
He he he!!! I would have busted out laughing in the Cab!!
Did the chick at checkin ever figure out who you were? Did you call her on her stank attitude?
SP - That cabbie was pretty funny.
Nope, I didn't call her out. In fact, I started laughing. I have no clue if she figured it out or was content believing I was a lookalike. Ha!
Shoulda said "hon, I'm not a 'lookalike' in any way, I'm 100% original". The cabbie, too funny. I've never been in a cab.
You should do all your posts in audio, I love your voice and the laugh...man, the best laugh.
kathi - Ha! I can't do all the post in audio I'd be a rambling fool trying to share one cohesive thought. I try to save the best stuff for audio. :-) Thanks always for the love.
Never been in a cab? Say what?
The cabbie was hysterical.
If I had said that to chick she mighta had more attitude. People easily miscontrue my words. I like comeback though. I'll tucking it away. If feel the need to be a smart ass in public and the situation fits I may have to pull it out.
I think I would have reacted the same way you did. I love laughing at people that have chips on their shoulders.
Cabbies are like in their own little worlds... I've never had one that danced, but I've had MANNNNY that had interesting stories to tell!
Post a Comment