
The women's STFU tee. Y'all don't even know the drama I had to go through with the screenprinter to get these done. Hey maybe I should do an audio post about them. Anyhoo, I coulda smacked the co-owner Tom for being such a smart ass and his partner Michael for being a dumb ass. In spite of the drama with the printers and the one error they made I like the shirts a lot.




~Thespian Shawn out
Chops emailed this to me last night. Funny stuff.

7 comments:
I like the shrits! Please do an audio post. I love it when you do them.
SP - make sure you get me an order or two or three. ;-)
Now that I've warmed back up to doing audio more than likely I'll post the story later today.
You know what...I saw a guy with one of those tees in the subway yesterday. I started to take a pic with my cell for you and ask where he got it but it was too hot.
Ordering instructions?
That video was crazy.
Berry - ooohhhh Berry!
Chele - I am working out the ordering details this week. :-)
hmmmmmmm, finally i've made my way around here and i must say that you need to get on with the ordering details. how you gonna post pics and put the consumers on hold?
Miss A - Ok, you got me. bad shawn. bad shawn. I'ma work this out for real.
Post a Comment