won't see me until Monday. I have much to do before Friday morning when I head to San Diego for Comicon. I'll be there in support of the animated show.
"Warner Bros. Animation presents a sneak peek at Legion of Su.pe.r H.ero.es, a new Sup.erm.an-themed half-hour adventure series"
It should be fun. I'm pretty sure I'll have stories to share.
1. Has everyone seen Bianca's video? Man, what a let down. I mean she had me foaming at the mouth after the awards show; then they put together that crappy video. I swear these music video directors are getting away with robbery. Most of the videos you see today look like garbage meanwhile they're charging an arm and leg for their services. Back to Bianca. If anyone can help me understand why she was twirling around in the corn field I'd appreciate it much.
2. I had a mild conipption yesterday when I thought I'd lost one of my priced possesions - Lalah Hathaway's A Moment. I was cussing everybody out (in my head) who I thought had taken my CD. Shoot, I was about to start dialing fools' numbers. It took me 2 hours to figure out where I had placed it - inside of a notebook for protection after I removed it from my car disc changer. I get real serious about my music.
3. Is it me? Or, do you agree that Chris and Adrianne from My Fair B.ra.d.y have some of the silliest fights? I watched last week's episode and I just continued to marvel at how much they fought about nothing.
4. Ok, I neglected to share that the director of the live DVD recording I attended asked the singer to towel off because he was "perspirating." He said it not once but twice for all to hear. Oh, I pray he was asking for a 'do-over' in his head.
5. One of my buddies who is a psychiatrist called me last week to share that a colleague (male) had gotten beaten up by one of the patients (female). The patient told the colleague "i'm about to whip yo ass" after the colleague told the patient she would be denied phone access once admitted into the hospital. She moved toward him snatched his glasses off his face then commenced to beating his ass. My buddy said everyone at the hospital was privately laughing at colleague because he refused to defend himself and let the situation get out of control. This dude is over 6', 200+, in his mid 30's and he let a much smaller woman jump all over him. How 'bout the hospital made the colleague work the rest of his shift?
~Thespian Shawn out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Have fun in San Diego. That’s where I have family. I’m sure you’ll meet tons of interesting characters, so you better take tons of pictures!
Oh no, I haven’t seen her video yet and from the way you describe it, I don’t really want to.
Chris and Adrianne fight all the time, but if they didn’t, would anyone really watch the show?
WHAT? O my goodness! LOL!! What happened to the woman after she wooped him? I can’t believe they made him finish his shift.
SP - I just have to find a camera to borrow. I'll have my 1GB secure card so I will be snapping away.
I think any couple can be interesting without watching them fight constantly. Adrianne is pretty entertaining in her confessionals...
I can't remember what they did to that chick. I couldn't believe they made complete the shift. More importantly I can't believe his dumb gave them the option. I'da been on my way out the door immediately.
"Thespian Shawn" ... I really think this is gonna catch on.
Try to enjoy yourself in SD ... don't cuss anyone out (in your head).
Postcard please. Have fun, try not ot let anyone get on your bad side...hmmmm, trying to think of which side that might actually be for you. :)
Oh, and welcome back to blogspot, the darkside has missed you. :)
Chele The thespian shawn thing is hilarious...LOL
Oh, but chele you know there will much cussing and fussing (in my head) while I'm at Comicon that will hopefully lead to a few good stories to share.. Ha!
kathi I won't be getting too comfy on the dark side...i've already found a new blog home. blogspot is my temp transition spot.
I will have a good time. Let's hope no one provokes me. Its too hot to be dealing with people's mess. Hehehe! I'll see what I can do about that postcard.
Post a Comment