OMG!! That was great. I can't believe she kicked you out of the house! And he was shaddy. I hate it when people aren't straight with you from the start. After hearing this, it sounds like Wifey has gotten better by the time the club thing happened.
Interesting for sure. SHE is crazy. That's one of the betta stories I have; and i got a million of 'em.
SP - good, I am glad you were entertained.
somehow I seriously doubt wifey has gotten any better. She is off I tell ya! After the stunt she pulled on me you can why I wasn't surprised in slighest by her reported antics at the club that night. How you gon' demand that somebody sitting at a RESERVERD table move to accomodate you when they don't know you? Plain NUTS!!!!!
3 comments:
You have a nice voice...interesting story.
OMG!! That was great. I can't believe she kicked you out of the house! And he was shaddy. I hate it when people aren't straight with you from the start. After hearing this, it sounds like Wifey has gotten better by the time the club thing happened.
rose - thanks rose.
Interesting for sure. SHE is crazy. That's one of the betta stories I have; and i got a million of 'em.
SP - good, I am glad you were entertained.
somehow I seriously doubt wifey has gotten any better. She is off I tell ya! After the stunt she pulled on me you can why I wasn't surprised in slighest by her reported antics at the club that night. How you gon' demand that somebody sitting at a RESERVERD table move to accomodate you when they don't know you? Plain NUTS!!!!!
Post a Comment