
I even scare myself

1. Did anyone receive the email forward about Lisa Raye being upset that she was not invited to Opr.ah's Legend ball so she decided to throw her own ball? I fell out laughing. The quote that had me going was Lisa saying something to the effect of "its all good. Opr.ah's going to want to come to my ball one day." Is she serious? Wake up and smell reality chick.
2. Someone send me some creative juice today 'cause I am running on low. I have to create a character voice for an animation audition I have later today.
3. PR was very entertaining last night. It totally made up for the first week's boring premiere. I must say I didn't miss Mr. Kors in the slighest. I can't recall if I have asked this question before but why is his complexion orange?
Ok, I have at least 3 hours worth of twisting and pinning to do. Catch y'all later.
~Thespian Shawn out

5 comments:
bro , you need a haircut.
Is Lisa Raye crazy or what? If it's true, that has got to be the dumbest thing I've heard all week.
chele - I think she is really off. If it is true, that is definitely wins the award for 'dumbest quote of the week.'
scurrryyyyy! OOOOhhh, send me the link to the Lisa Raye quote. I have a friend who can't stand that broad. I watched her "wedding" fiasco on cable this past weekend. Diamond, just don't know no better.
Awww! Why do you look so upset? You don’t look scary. You look sad.
Ummm, no! Lisa is trippin’!!
I’m sorry I missed this. How did the audition go?
I didn’t miss Mikey either. I LOVE Vera. In fact, her fragrance is my favorite right now. I really though that one chick, the one with the attitude, would get kicked off. I wanted her to be!
Post a Comment