How 'bout I locked my keys in my car when I parked at the screenprinter's office today! Luckily, one of the guys had AAA (cause I let mine expire late last year and opted not to renew). He saved what was getting ready to amount to an F-ed up day. Thanks again Thomas.
I was late for my audition but I think I did a fairly decent job anyway.
So, you'll never guess who was all smiles and giggles today when he saw me? Yea, that's right MONSTER. Can you believe it? Monster wanted to play peek a boo, high five me and follow me around. Strange happenings right? His mother and I were too shocked.

~Thespian Shawn out

6 comments:
You know what? For those not 'in the know' STFU looks like the acronym for some university. I'll die if someone says to you, "What school is that?
He he he! Chele is right. How many people asked you what it meant?
Thank goodness for other people's AAA!! I did the same thing in Gainsville a year or two ago, but only realized it at 3 or 4 in the morning. If the guy we were with didn't have AAA I don't know what I would have done.
Kids are funny like that. Maybe it was the shirt. ;o)
Did anyone come up to you and ask what school that is. You could just respond STFU!!! Just read Chele's comment and we are thinking the same thing!
Chele - I'm waiting for someone to ask me that question. I'll be rocking the shirt on Saturday so we'll see what happens.
SP - I haven't worn the shirt in public yet. I just took few pics for everyone to see the shirt. If someone does ask, which I hoping they do, I will provide a full report.
Yea, I thought I was about to spend 50 dollars or something to have a towing service get into my car. What a lifesaver...I mean money saver.
Berry - Haven't worn it in public yet. We'll see happens on Saturday.
Thank goodness for taming the mane... I do like that shirt... and I'm still not calling you "Thespian Shawn".
-Graphic Geek Tasha Out.
Yeah, I know I'm a bit 'elsewhere' lately, but how many shirts are you making. I know the Cool, but did you have STFU made too? And don't tell me to stfu, smart ass.
Anyway, where can I get a 'thespian shawn tee'?
Post a Comment