Tuesday, January 30

Attencion

I don't know how much publicity ABC Family has been putting into their new black family drama Lincoln Heights but I wanted to mention it here in case some of you hadn't heard it about show. It has been airing on Monday nights at 7PM est for the last month. I made it a point to download and watch the first 3 episodes this past weekend and the show isn't that bad. Its every wholesome and very positive. I do feel the writing is a little soft and surface but its a family themed show airing in a family hour time slot so I understand why the writing lacks a little bite. The casting is good (save one actor that irks the hell out of me), however, and the acting makes up for any of the writers' shortcomings.

I found this promo clip on youtube for you to watch.



There's a reair of last night's episode this evening at 7PM est on ABC Family. If you have time, check out the show.

3 comments:

African girl, American world said...

I actually saw the first episode and thought it was worth watching then forgot every Monday there after.

They advertised the heck outta this babes...In the mall in Atlanta I saw ads, on tv on the radio, in magazines..just all over the place.

I need to play catch up or tell me where to watch the episodes I missed :=)

kathi said...

I've been wanting to watch this, I need to set the dvr for it cause I keep forgetting about it. Thanks.

Fresh said...

told you that time slot is easy to forget. not a good sign.