Monday, January 22

Tagged - ABC

I've been tagged by Bernie

ABC Meme...

A. Available or Single? Single
B. Best friend? Best friends should know dang near everything there is to know about you. I'm much too guarded for that. I have a few close friends
C. Cake or pie? Y'all know I'm a junk food junkie. Its cake and pie depending on my taste buds that day
D. Drink of choice? Cold water or Trader Joe's lemonade
E. Essential item? Cell phone
F. Favorite color? Black
G. Gummi bears or worms? Gummi Bears
H. Hometown? The C-P-T bka Compton, CA.
I. Indulgence? Food and watching movies. 7-11 Peanut Butter cookies top my list right now. So good for a dollar
J. January or February? February is too short. It always throws me off. January by default
K. Kids and names? None of my own but you've heard me mention my godson Sterling. By the way, he's ditched the guitar and now devoted himself to skateboarding
L. Life incomplete without? Loving relationships with family and friends
M. Marriage date? As soon as my mail order bride arrives we're going to the courthouse.
N. Number of Siblings? None thank god. That's means I woulda had to share. ;-)
O. Oranges or Apples? Orange juice. Raw apples.
P. Phobias/fears? Fear of snakes. A mild fear of heights
Q. Favorite Quotation? Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
R. Reason to smile? Doing a good deed
S. Season? Spring
T. Tag three people: Hey, if you feel inclined to answer then you've been tagged. :-D
U. Unknown fact about me? I cried like a baby when I got a "D" in 7th grade health on my final semester report card and I couldn't talk my teacher into letting me do extra credit to raise my grade. All I could think about is "oo, my mama gon' beat my ass when she finds out." My 7th grade health teacher used a point system to determine grades. My unfamiliarity with that style of grading system threw me for a loop. I didn't understand how significant every point was.
V. Vegetable you hate? Red cabbage
W. Worst habit? I've been staring the screen for 10 minutes already trying to think of something to put here. I guess I'll have to follow suit with Bernie and say procrastination.
X. X-rays I’ve had: Left foot, full dental and chest
Y. Your favorite food? Pre-vegetarianism, Cheeseburger. Now its pasta with red sauces. Speaking of which, Berry had a pic of some very tasty looking pasta on her blog last week.
Z. Zodiac? Capricorn. Caps rule the world, didn't 'cha know?

3 comments:

African girl, American world said...

mail order bride LOL! Don't play that can be arranged :=)
I didn't know you had a snake phobia too....one more reason we here.

kathi said...

I didn't learn any of the raw stuff I'm really wanting to know, you ARE guarded, that's definitely something I've learned to accept about you this last year or so I've known you.

Rose said...

I like the quote you listed too. Capricorns rock! Okay I know that rock word dates me. Great list my Capricorn brother.