Tuesday, January 2

It's the Little Things

that make you happy and put a smile on your face. My locs wanted to act right for a change. Normally, they have a tendency to stick up or poke out. Today, they fell into place without much fuss from me.


I needed to document this good loc day. They're few and far between.


So what did I do next? Shake my locs every which way. Then bend over the camera and snap a shot. And that brought an abrupt end to good loc day.

6 comments:

chele said...

A smile! Whoa! Sorry the good loc moment didn't last but it was your own fault!

African girl, American world said...

Ooh new look and a good loc day! whoo hoo! Great pics :)

Fresh said...

Oh look at the pretty teeth...a rarity! Maybe more smiles in 2007?

ShellyP said...

You are so right about the little things producing big smiles. Now whenever you need a smile you can look back at the pic in this post. lol

Shawn said...

I tried replying to the last post's comments but my internet connection and browser aren't working correctly today.

Chele - Yes, a real smile. Can you believe it?

Mwabi - Thanks! Yes, a new look for the new year. Or better yet, a new look for a new season. Let me know when you're ready to tackle that personalized ringtone issue. I think I have a good one for ya.

Berry - they are quite nice aren't they? and no, I am not modest about my teeth. if 2007 is a great year then there will be plenty o' smiles.

ShellyP - let's hope that I won't have to look back at this pic for reminder.

kathi said...

LOL, seriously? You lost your good loc's with the 2nd pic? Loved the pics though, if that makes it any easier to take. :)