On the Lot

The fake set of buildings you see here are one the first things you notice when you pull onto the Lot.

Another fake dwelling. A quaint family home.
Parking lot - Bout to head inside for my session

It was a gloomy day. The freeze that hit Cali was killer. Me no like grey skies and chilly temperatures.
The building where I recorded


Its probably hard to tell but this 'building' is nothing more than a big trailer or a bungalow
POV - The sound engineer at the sound board
This is my view from inside of the booth. The engineer is busy editing and mixing something I had recorded.
Tools of the Trade - The monitor, mic, stand and headphones
I record while watching the promo play on the monitor to sync my line readings to picture (aka video.)

2 comments:
pretty neat - thanks for sharing :=)
Yup, that is pretty cool. Ditto african girl, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment