Too cool Shawn!Hercules!Hercules!Hercules!
Mwabi stop being nice! ;-) Thanks
What a voice you have on you man! That was HOT!
whats wrong with being nice? lol.you know I am who I am. When are my grumpy lessons coming? lolremember quads :)
You really do have a great voice. Ever consider a second career in radio?
princessD why thank you!Mwabi the next workshop for grumpy 101 begins Jan 5th. Don't forget to sign up.Chele funny you should say that because just this week I started thinking "I would love to do something on talk radio"
You sound sooo good!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Too cool Shawn!
Hercules!
Hercules!
Hercules!
Mwabi stop being nice! ;-) Thanks
What a voice you have on you man! That was HOT!
whats wrong with being nice? lol.
you know I am who I am. When are my grumpy lessons coming? lol
remember quads :)
You really do have a great voice. Ever consider a second career in radio?
princessD why thank you!
Mwabi the next workshop for grumpy 101 begins Jan 5th. Don't forget to sign up.
Chele funny you should say that because just this week I started thinking "I would love to do something on talk radio"
You sound sooo good!
Post a Comment