Tuesday, November 7

Midterm Election

I hope everyone takes the time to exercise their right to vote today.

6 comments:

Bballmom said...

My husband and I were there bright and early this morning. Along with a ton of other people. That can only be a good thing.

chele said...

Me too. My polling place wasn't crowded at all ... not a good sign.

Shawn said...

bballmom - Hopefully

Chele - is your polling place normally crowded?

The Brown Blogger said...

By 1pm there had only been people that polled using the paper punch system. I was selected to use the cool-ass computer with the touchscreen. I was the fifth.

That scares me because I live in such a (crowded) prominent black neighborhood.

And in 2000 and 2002 it was a logjam.

Shawn said...

hassan I really hope that isn't an indication of low voter turn out.

ShellyP said...

You bet I did!