Bored? Dude, you were all over my tv this weekend.
Chele :-D No, I wasn't bored. Taking pics of myself is awkward. I can't ever get the right angle.Was I really? Great! :-D
I like!! Its very artsy poster like.Um, is your nose pierced?
Mwabi No, my nose isn't pierced. Opticall illusion I guess. I don't even think I'd be able to pull off a nose piercing.
Laughing at you with a nose piercing. I like the pic...such a decent looking guy!What kind of new camera did you get?
Hi Honey,I love this picture. I'll catch up on your blog soon!SP
Kathi I bought Nikon Cool Pix L3
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Bored? Dude, you were all over my tv this weekend.
Chele :-D No, I wasn't bored. Taking pics of myself is awkward. I can't ever get the right angle.
Was I really? Great! :-D
I like!! Its very artsy poster like.
Um, is your nose pierced?
Mwabi No, my nose isn't pierced. Opticall illusion I guess. I don't even think I'd be able to pull off a nose piercing.
Laughing at you with a nose piercing. I like the pic...such a decent looking guy!
What kind of new camera did you get?
Hi Honey,
I love this picture. I'll catch up on your blog soon!
SP
Kathi I bought Nikon Cool Pix L3
Post a Comment