Thursday, November 9

If You Could Read My Mind

this is what you would have heard me saying:

1. I don't give a fuck if you're not alarmed that my check hasn't come. I didn't ask your thoughts. I asked you to call to see when the check was coming. A 30 day turn around might work for you but not for me. Are you fucking serious?

2. Please teach your child that crying and hollering will not get him whatever he wants. If he's mad that I stopped by for a visit "too fucking bad." Stop picking his little his spoiled ass up comforting him and asking "what's the matter?" just because he's screaming bloody murder. You know the matter.

I don't have children therefore I hold my tongue in your presence because I know how touchy you parents are about being advised on parenting, especially by a non-parent, but it needs to said "sit the little shit down, tell him 'no, stop, or whatever.' Holding and kissing him and making baby talk with him because he's upset that someone dropped by for a visit is just dumb. It reinforces his poor behavior."

3. Don't get a fucking attitude with me when I call to tell you that your creditor called me looking for yo' ass! Dumbass, you listed me as a reference. No, i'm not going to lie and tell them I don't know where you are. In fact, you keep up this bullshit and your new number and new address will be extended to the creditor.

4. Creditor, who the fuck are you? Don't call me with a nasty ass, belligerent attitude. I'm the reference not the account holder. What the hell you're calling me about is news to me. Give me a reason to help you. For starters, stop screaming in my ear. Next, stop acting like finding the account holder is a life and death matter for you; and finally, stop acting like I owe you the information. News flash: I don't know you.

7 comments:

Fresh said...

Hmmmm, another one of those days.

chele said...

I told an old boyfriend that a creditor was looking for him. I got the info from his mama because she was looking for him and just assumed that he'd be with me. When I told him, he promptly got offended (embarrassed) about me knowing his business and broke up with me. Whatever.

My-Conscience said...

Creditors!! Just crush there feelings. When creditors use to call me, i would ask them, "so which creditors harass you? (and they would answer) then I would say " so why are you working for this creditor and calling me when you don't like when they call you? (I don't Know) then call me back later with a good enough answer, But thank God I am not in great debt like I use to.

kathi said...

I have a neighbor who started using me as her 'employer', and I'd get all these calls when she was late paying, looking for her. I gave them her real number every single time and told them I wasn't her employer but a neighbor. Geeze, if you can't pay for something, don't get it, and don't ever use me again.

African girl, American world said...

Standing ovation for #4!! Especially the life and death part. You will be alright, trust me creditor.

um yeah...the little baby need not have put on a show just cause you showed up. Was it your face?

LOL!!!!!

Rose said...

I know what you mean, especially about the creditors. Some call me who I didn't even approve the person using me as a reference.

SP said...

Sounds like you were having a bad day...