Heroes was lackluster last night. I have definitely lost my zeal for the show. I had high hopes that Heroes would recover from last week's dull, uninformative episode. That proved not to be true. Boring is the best way I can desribe the episode. And where was the plot development? Did they really air a 50 minute episode where the biggest revelation was Micah - the son - is a hero too? Oh wait! I am guessing the guy that can burn people is important too. They did spend 10 minutes or so on that storyline as well. My only problem is I was lost. Who is he again? And why should I care?
I'm undecided on whether or not I'm going to keep watching. If I had to make a decision right now I'd say the hell with this show.
Pace Picante had one of the best jiggles back in the day - "PICK UP THE PAAAACCE!!!!!" The writers of this show need to adhere to that advice at once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I wonder what they're thinking. I don't even watch....
I can't get into that show, but my 16 year old son loves it.
There are just too many shows that look like they'd be good for me to watch. I normally forget when they're coming on and without Tivo I'm LOST; not the show, literally lost.
I fell asleep during watching it on NBC Replay at 3am this morning.
Damn, I really want this to pick up because I love the concept. And some of the characters.
Mwabi They're weekly cliffhangers are designed to keep the audience tuning in every week. Its starting to have the opposite effect on me. I need some freakin' meat.
bballmom I'm loving the concept. I'm just not enamored with the execution right now.
Princess D You know how the fall season brings great promise of new faire to watch...It can be exciting and overwhelming. I'm just glad I've taken to a few shows that aren't on the chopping block.
Hassan The concept is really cool, isn't it? I'm drawn most to the hero that can stop time. I want to know why he's so driven to be a "hero."
Gosh, I wish they'd do everyone a favor and move the story along already.
I have many shows that I enjoy but that conflicts with something I really enjoy. I tried the show once, it was okay. But I rather stick with my Law & Orders, CSI's and Criminal Mind. I really enjoy these kinds of shows. I wonder what does that say about me.
Post a Comment