LMAO!! I got a serious giggle outta your post :) However, now that the giggle is over--how unfair!! I want some :( That's just cruel Shawn. You know I gotta cake problem and all. Now I'm going to be craving something I can't have...lol
dmarie hee hee! well, I just wanted to give you good visual of my recommendation. Didn't want you to think it was a figment of my imagination. However, mea culpa for providing stimulus for something you can't partake of. In fairness, I don't believe they sell the apricot almond tart out this way so, I can't participate in your fun either. If you're itching for a cake fix you could always check to see if they're selling the double chocolate cake with cream cheese icing at your nearby 7-11 locations. ;-)
4 comments:
LMAO!! I got a serious giggle outta your post :) However, now that the giggle is over--how unfair!! I want some :( That's just cruel Shawn. You know I gotta cake problem and all. Now I'm going to be craving something I can't have...lol
dmarie hee hee! well, I just wanted to give you good visual of my recommendation. Didn't want you to think it was a figment of my imagination. However, mea culpa for providing stimulus for something you can't partake of. In fairness, I don't believe they sell the apricot almond tart out this way so, I can't participate in your fun either. If you're itching for a cake fix you could always check to see if they're selling the double chocolate cake with cream cheese icing at your nearby 7-11 locations. ;-)
LISTEN HERE!!!! i am still trying to shed my baby weight and all these snacks, pics and suggestions are not, i repeat, NOT helping a sista!!!!
well, crap. Now I'm hungry. You've gotta get over this snacking thing you've got going on, it's gonna have me gaining weight.
Post a Comment