I'd heard about this, but hadn't seen it. OMG, what the heck was he thinking? I have shouted loudly at matches and football games, but with the crowd. If my kid was obviously hurt, I'd head towards him, but I've never had to do that. This kid didn't appear hurt at all. Can you imagine the ribbing that kid whose dad acted like an idiot is gonna have to take?
4 comments:
that was so ridiculous! i am sooooooo sick of adults who can't seem to control themselves
Parents are getting more and more out of control. I witness it every weekend wiht the travel basketball teams my husband coaches.
Nothing as crazy as this, but pretty close.
I'd heard about this, but hadn't seen it. OMG, what the heck was he thinking?
I have shouted loudly at matches and football games, but with the crowd. If my kid was obviously hurt, I'd head towards him, but I've never had to do that. This kid didn't appear hurt at all. Can you imagine the ribbing that kid whose dad acted like an idiot is gonna have to take?
these adults are losing their minds with this sports stuff.
Post a Comment