Saturday, February 17

Tragic Yet Entertaining


Need anymore proof that drugs and alcohol corrode your mind and body?

4 comments:

kathi said...

I don't know who these guys are, so I don't know what you're talking about. Is their behavior more odd than usual or what? I liked the song and the sound though, but I don't know what they usually sound like...the crowd seemed to love them. Sorry I'm so clueless.

Shawn said...

Bernie I was in tears watching this insanity.

Kathi Well, yes, their behavior is more odd than usual. And it was just plain odd. I can't think of any singer, in their right mind, that would ride on the shoulders of their bodyguard. They were so high it was ridiculous.

These two guys are brothers, their names are K-Ci & Jo Jo. In 1990, they made a name for themselves in the now defunct R&B group J.od.eci (Joe-duh-cee). After the group disbanded they kept recording as a duo.

chele said...

It looks like a bad Dave Chappelle skit.

Rose said...

These guys had the best voices and still even with the crack and stuff they still sound good, but Heck the riding on the shoulders of the body gaurds and the pee-wee stomach- was a little too much for me.