Tuesday, February 13
Wacky
Last night I dreamt I was on the run from an assassin sent to kill me for god knows what reason. A high octane, high speed chased ensued by car. Me and a friend were on the run in a stolen SUV. We maneuvered through woody terrain and hilly off roads before swerving onto the highway. There was a light drizzle that day that caused a few problems. As we took a few tight turns at top speed we nearly flipped on more than one occasion. *I normally don't recall details from my dreams but this next part stood out to me* We're driving along on the highway weaving in out of traffic when we hear gun shots. I immediately jump out of the car and start rollerskating on the highway. I skate as fast as I can until I feel I've established a safe distance between me and my killer. I start feeling guilty about leaving the SUV roaming in the middle of traffic (at the moment all I could picture was the car driving itself) so I turn around and head back to SUV. I want to make sure no one gets hurt by the invisible driver. On my way back to the SUV my crazy aunt jumps out of a car and yells at me "Don't do it. He's going to promise you this then he's going to do something else." I thank her for the advice and assure her that I know what I am doing before I keep heading back to the SUV. At this point in the dream, I consciously realize that I am skating on the highway like its an everyday activity. I laugh and wake up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Shawn. I'm back from my unexpected hiatus. It sounds like you had a crazy dream. What did you eat before going to bed?
lol but it still doesn't top my dream of being bullied by Gary Coleman. Oy!
Rollerskating down the highway, babe, babe, babe!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard in too long! I was laughing out loud, and your aunt in the dream talking to you as your skating away, I needed this laugh!! Dream on, I need more!
Your dream told you that you could skate faster than the Suv geting you to safety? That's funny and I can see you skating now in my mind. Don't do it your aunt says, don't sign or do anything without reading every single line. Maybe it is a warning someone is going to try to cheat or manipulate you into something.
" I consciously realize that I am skating on the highway like its an everyday activity."
LOL
Post a Comment